26 Oktober 2016

TRALIS CUSTOME,MINIMALIST AND CLASISIC TYPE

Tralis is a security product that serves to house the windows and doors, the difference is that tralis used in the front door is usually referred to as double doors or doors exona scurity.

Tralis classified into two types:
1.Tralis minimalist: tralis made with an iron base material, forming a straight straight or with a simple model.
Tralis is usually not separated from the paint colors black, white or other paints that can be tailored to your tastes.
classic 2.Tralis
tralis made using threaded metal base material with paint that is used is usually copper colored. Besides this tralis have more complex shapes than the shape of a minimalist tralis


Image 131. Tralis Minimalist Type
 Image 132.
 Image 133.
 Image 134.
 Image 135.
 Image 136.
 Image 137.
 Image 138. Classic


 

More details please contact us:
Contact Us: 79 08 7777 8822/0812 9126 7179 / Whats app: 0813 1148 6499. Email: arlunaqueen@gmail.com

8 Oktober 2016

Wood blind sw 011 arluna CUSTOME


Good afternoon everyone, I'm sorry that I only now able to update information more about the superior products(ARLUNA INDONESIA)

Information about this afternoon, Arluna Decor Indonesia held a rebate for interior products, mainly Wood blinds of 15% of the normal price Rp.430.000, - / m.

And if it turns out you are already using our services and products before, then from a discount of 15% we add 5% more, bringing the total rebate to you is 20% of the normal price.

and below is a picture taken on a wooden curtain installation projects we previously had.


Image 09. wd 11sw arluna
 Image 10.wd 11 ssw arluna
 image 11.wd sw arluna

Order just call  : 08 7777 8822 79 / or chat me with my whats app :081311486499